Express Computer is organising the inaugural edition of TechOPS Virtual Conference 2022, on March 10, 2022. The day-long virtual conference is bringing together industry leaders who will share their views on the power of automation AI.
The theme for the TechOPS conference is ‘Unleashing the power of automation, AI and emerging technologies to elevate IT infrastructure performance’, focusing on the prevailing digital automation trends and technologies, associated opportunities and challenges, and the advantages it offers to various industries. Experts will discuss how technologies like AI, RPA, Blockchain and Intelligent Document Processing can be useful in automating complex business processes.
The main highlights of the TechOPS conference will be as follows:
- Fireside Chat with Krishnan Venkateswaran, Chief Digital & Information Officer, Titan Company Limited
- Neeraj Athalye, Managing Director, Indian Subcontinent, SUSE to speak on the topic titled – Open Source Open Doors
- Fireside Chat with Goutam Datta, Chief Information & Digital Officer, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co on the topic titled- Essentials for a successful automation journey
- A speech by Rohit Tiku, AVP- Sales, STT GDC India on the topic titled- Data centres built for connected world
- Fireside Chat with Girish Nayak, Chief – Customer Service, Technology and Operations, ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd
- A Special address given by KV Dipu, Head – Operations & Customer Service, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance on the topic titled – Best practices on using IT infrastructure automation to your advantage
- Fireside Chat with Udit Pahwa, Head IT, Huhtamaki India on the topic titled- How Manufacturing Organizations are Leveraging the Power of Automation to Elevate the Performance of IT Infrastructure
- Followed by the award ceremony
To see the complete agenda for the entire day’s proceedings (March 10th) and the speaker’s information, videos and timings, https://techops.expresscomputer.in/agenda.php click here.