BFSI Technology Conclave | 24-25 January 2020 | Pune
January 24| 3:00 pm - January 25| 1:30 pm
The Indian BFSI sector continues to drive innovation and set the digital agenda for the rest of the sectors. Given the increased digitization, IT spends for BFSI industry firms are set to increase significantly. Gartner predicts the total spending on IT for the sector will be around $11 billion in 2020, an increase of 9.1% from 2019.
This is the age of apps, algorithms and AI – and almost every BFSI industry firm using a combination of emerging technologies to improve its own competitiveness.
It is common for firms in this sector to use open APIs to encourage startups and other fintech firms to build apps, on top of their own platforms. Using algorithms, loans are delivered in minutes, and apps fulfill most needs.
What’s more, insurance firms and banks use chatbots to answer basic customer service queries. Making this an era of self-service, where processes are increasingly automated to improve efficiency with minimal human intervention.
Then there are Digital-only banks that are picking up pace and changing how banking services are consumed and delivered. Several financial services firms are also experimenting heavily with technologies like AI and Machine Learning.
Express Computer understands this huge digital shift in the BFSI sector, and has hence conceptualized the BFSI Technology Conclave – a conference that will witness India’s foremost thought leaders and influencers in this space. This will be the fifth edition of the conclave.
Past speakers in previous editions include leaders such as:
- Munish Mittal, CIO, HDFC Bank
- Shiv Kumar Bhasin, CTO, SBI
- Nitin Chugh, Country Manager, Digital Banking, HDFC Bank
- Tapan Kumar Singhel, Managing Director & CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Samrat Das, CIO, PNB MetLife
- Ashwin Khorana, CTO, Janalakshmi Financial Services
- Dr. A S Ramasastri, Director, IDRBT
This year, some of the topics that will be discussed include
- Lessons and perspectives from transformational digital leaders
- Open Banking, Next Generation Chatbots and startup partnerships
- A status check on Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain
- Using RPA for taking automation to the next level
- Hackathons for improving competitiveness
- Enterprise Security: How to proactively protect your company in the digital era
80 – 100 Key Senior-level IT leaders from BFSI, Ministry of Finance and Regulatory Bodies involved in policymaking, procurement, and implementation of technology with their organizations
BFSI leaders/IT Heads from the following institutions will be attending the event:
- Reserve Bank of India
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Revenue
- Public Sector & Co-operative Banks
- Private Banks
- Public and Private Insurance Companies
- Non-Banking Financial Institutions
- Payment System Institutions
- Engage with 100 + key decision-makers and be a key driver in the new opportunities and spending on ICT solutions, software and technologies in the BFSI Sector
- Establish your position as Thought Leader with leading organisations as they discuss the most critical and current issues in IT that they face.
- Leverage the power of a well co-ordinated marketing plan that reaches this august audience through editorial, print, online, eNewsletters and post-event coverage.
- Network in relaxed, congenial settings with the crème-de-la-crème of IT leaders over two days.
- Gain insight into India’s e-development plans along with specific road maps for individual states, helping you to identify and define future business opportunities
- Enjoy complete peace of mind knowing the event is brought to you by Express Computer and the Indian Express Pvt. Ltd., organisers of Technology Sabha, Technology Senate and CRN Leadership Summit.
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]