- This event has passed.
Digital Maharashtra 2020: Leveraging digital technologies to create better outcomes for citizens | 26th November 2020
November 26| 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
In a fast changing digital world, government departments have struggled to meet the rising demand for services that citizens expect today. To create a government that is prepared for the future, there is a need to reassess and reinvent. Innovative technologies can help government departments improve their usage of public funds and develop forward-thinking and citizen-centric policies.
However, for ensuring that every citizen gains from digital transformation initiatives, there are some key critical areas to consider. Finance is the first and most critical area, as most departments do not have a single comprehensive view of key financial information on a real time basis for pro-active decision making.
Attend this event to learn how to:
- Build a comprehensive financial management system which enhances efficiency in financial transactions and transparency in operations
- Enable automated workflows and alerts and minimize the need for reconciliation by ensuring a single source of information
- Provide real time visibility to budget positions, variations and a forward-looking view of cash position across government
- Build a modern data driven police workforce that facilitates best-of-breed intelligence analysis and integration for 360 degree views of threats with the ability to collaborate with multiple agencies and citizens
- Leverage emerging technologies for increasing citizen engagement, improving revenue collection, making budgets more predictable and bring about financial transformation for the city for making them self-sustainable
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]