- This event has passed.
Enabling the digital future of healthcare and pharma | 14th July 2020
July 14| 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Featured Speakers / Panelists:
- Ravi Kalla, Head – IT, Automation & Instrumentation, Anthem Biosciences
- Kiran Giri, Sr. Manager, System Engineering, Dell Technologies
- Sitaram Venkat, Director & General Manager, Corporate business – South India, Dell Technologies
- Sujit Bhattacherjee, Chief Information Officer, AMRI Hospitals
- Jitendra Mishra, Group CIO, Alembic Pharmaceuticals
- M Prabhakar Rao, Sr. GM IT & IS, NATCO Pharma
- Prashant Singh, Director & CIO, Max Healthcare
- Moumita Deb Choudhury, Special Correspondent, Express Computer & CRN, The Indian Express Group
The world is operating in a new way today. ‘Work from Home’ is the new normal, and organizations have been innovating to remodel their business processes with the help of technology.
But, in every situation, there is hope of a new world. There is also opportunity to re-think the way traditionally things have been done, and transform for the future. In the current situation, the healthcare and pharma industry can have the biggest impact on society if they succeed in adapting to the new normal. Digital technologies can have a big impact and make products and services accessible and affordable to the masses. Take for instance, tele-medicine — a technology that has been present in our country for many years, but has not reached its full potential. Imagine the huge possibilities when you can have the best of doctors using technology to offer their expertise across their country. If doctors are armed with the best IT infrastructure and cloud-enabled technologies, then the true potential of tele-medicine can be realized.
Similarly, pharmaceutical firms can use utilize Big Data to accelerate drug discovery and development, predict health risk and manage safety concerns. AI can also be used for analyzing huge volumes of data on healthcare, clinical trials and drug reviews from multiple sources. The cloud plays a central role in enabling most of the digitally-enabled business transformations.
Understanding the critical need for digitally enabling the future of the healthcare and pharma industry, Express Computer, and market leader, Dell, have got together for creating a virtual conference that is focused on discussing emerging technologies that will have a big impact. The conference will see the presence of industry thought leaders who will share their practical knowledge and expertise to enable adapting to the new normal and prepare for the future.
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]