- This event has passed.
Technology Senate ~ Digital South India | 11-12 December 2019 | Mahabalipuram
December 11, 2019| 3:00 pm - December 12, 2019| 2:00 pm
A two-day Hosted Conference focused on the Digital Transformation of South India Enterprises
WERE YOU AWARE…
- That the five Southern States contribute more than 50% of India’s GDP
- That Forbes considers Bengaluru, one of “The Next Decade’s fastest growing Cities
- That Chennai is ranked fourth in India in hosting the maximum number of Fortune 500 companies
- That ITIR, Hyderabad modeled along the lines of China’s Shenzhen SEZ, is aimed at attracting an investment of Rs 2.19 trillion ($44 billion)
- That now for the first time, Technology Senate offers you an event exclusively focused on South India’s leading Enterprise IT Leaders
Yes! Earlier this year, you’ve had the opportunity to reach Leading IT Decision-makers at the Biggest Enterprises in Western India at Technology Senate, Pune. And a recurring question we’ve received from Partners like you has been…
Could you create for us an Enterprise IT event that is exclusively focused on South India, and with the Enterprise IT Heads we seek?
Well, the answer’s yes. And the event you want, Technology Senate – South will be held at Mahabalipuram, this December 2019
Picture 75 plus leading lights in Enterprise IT from Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Coimbatore and Thiruvananthapuram gathered together under one roof.And with that, the exact platform whereby you can over two days establish yourself as the Provider of Choice of the much needed Digital Transformation they seek for their firms.
The event will host attendees from every sector be that Manufacturing, BFSI, Telecom, Energy, Healthcare/ Biotech, or Services. This is so because South India is at an interesting digital inflection point.
Insurance and banking firms are conducting pilots on the blockchain, while many in manufacturing & retail are pursuing RPA, 3D printing and digital twins. The importance of a digital strategy is huge, and almost every firm is hedging its bets on a comprehensive digital strategy as their future depends on it.
This has been corroborated by independent analyst reports. Reports which state that India (and its five Southern States that account for over half its GDP) is leading the world in the digital transformation business impact scorecard.
Indian firms are embracing a cloud-first and mobile-first approach and are also championing new technologies such as virtual reality, robotics and IoT to take customer service to a new level. It is against thisinteresting context, that India’s pioneering CIO forum, Technology Senate, is set to take the conversation on the digital transformation of enterprises a notch further
Established in 2003, Technology Senate has been bringing together India’s leading CIOs and key decision makers engaged in deploying IT onto a common platform at a spectacular destination, year after year.
In a first, this year, Technology Senate – South will be hosted in 11-12 December 2019 and will focus on the digital transformation of enterprises as enabled by emerging technologies such as blockchain, virtual reality, IoT and Big Data.
Technology Senate – South will include Senior Technology Heads (CIOs, CTOs, GM-IT) from the enterprise space. In total, there will be over 75+ senior CXOs and Thought Leaders from South India.
The conference will be an enriching blend of keynote sessions, panel discussions, thought leader insights and partner presentations. The focus will be on real-world IT deployments, and the latest solutions and business insights that attendees can put to practical use.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Facing the competition from digital upstarts: How to use digital disruption to your advantage
- Best practices in choosing emerging technologies (AI, ML, Blockchain) and making them work
- Lessons from the trenches: CIOs share their experience on their most challenging projects, and the key lessons learnt
- Automation: From chatbots to RPAs: How to choose the key processes that you must automate today
- Planning for disasters: Best practices to follow when your systems crash
- Building an incident readiness system for data breaches
- Making AI work to your advantage
We invite you to participate in this conference, and avail of several rich opportunities – from one-on-one meetings, to power discussions, industry awards, an exhibition showcase, and conference tracks – to win the business you seek
FOR SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION BOOTH:
FOR DELEGATE REGISTRATIONS:
Vinita Hassija – +91 9820590053, [email protected]
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]