Having passed through one of history’s most testing times, Indian organisations are now preparing for renewed opportunities with great optimism. The pandemic has become endemic (fingers crossed), and most organisations are looking forward to a year filled with opportunities. India has experienced one of the fastest recoveries, and in 2022, a huge number of organisations will increase their investments in technology.
To highlight the use cases of leveraging emerging technologies to realign businesses with the post-Covid environment, Express Computer is organising a three-day conference “Technology Senate 2022” from June 23, 2022 to June 25, 2022 at Hyatt Regency, Pune.
With the theme ‘Reinventing for the Future’, the conference will witness several fireside chats, panel discussions, and individual speaker sessions. The focus of the conference will range from discussions on how to use the latest technologies to future-proof IT infrastructure, how to make security an enabler of speed and growth and how to choose the key processes that must be automated.
Experts will also discuss how technologies like AI, RPA, blockchain, and Intelligent Document Processing can be useful in automating complex business processes.
Some of the sessions of the Technology Senate 2022 will be as follows:
- Keynote Address: Rajesh Uppal, Member Executive Board (HR, IT, Safety, DE), Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- It’s time to automate: Dhiren Damani, Regional VP, Sales Leader – India and SAARC – UiPath
- Data-Centric Digital Transformation: Laxmikanth Kandi, DC-PAM west region, India Channels, Dell Technologies
- TBA: Atanu Roy, Group CIO, Biocon Group
- Panel Discussion: How to Future Proof your IT Infrastructure and Best Practices to Improve IT Resilience
- Mitigating Security Risks with Zero-Trust Approach: Debojit Maitra, CISO, Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
- Democratize Fashion and Lifestyle with the Use of Technology: Nitin Kumar, VP – Product Management, Myntra
Click here technologysenate.com to see the complete agenda for all three days’ proceedings (June 23, 2022, to June 25, 2022), speaker information, videos, and timings