- This event has passed.
Embracing Application-Centric Automation For Orchestrating Business Processes | 17th June 2020
June 17, 2020| 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Business agility and fast growth has compelled enterprises to take advantage of varied technologies like Cloud (for its flexibility and capabilities), Big Data (to take better decisions or gain deeper insights), or DevOps (to deliver applications and services at high velocity) and invest in robust applications like ERP’s and Core Banking Systems. While the complexities associated with leveraging all these technologies have led to the adoption of automation tools, organization must, deploy one automation solution that can map these complexities and orchestrate end-to-end, regardless of where business processes are running or which technology is being used.
In this context, Express Computer in association with BMC Software is organizing this Virtual Roundtable (vRT), titled “Embracing Application-Centric Automation For Orchestrating Business Processes“.
Why Join this Virtual Roundtable (vRT)?
- Learn how automation tools ensure greater visibility into critical business process interactions
- Understand how an automation platform can help in transforming digital enterprises, managing risks and improving efficiency of operations
- Get insights into BMC’s Control-M solution – simplify and streamline application workflows and get a 360 degree view of data-pipelines at all stages, from ingestion to processing to analytics
- Enter a world of possibilities by embedding Control-M Workload Orchestration in your DevOps toolchain
- Bruce Roberts, Digital Business Automation – Director, APJ, BMC
- Nivedan Prakash, Senior Assistant Editor, Express Computer
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]