- This event has passed.
Is SASE just an Industry Analyst’s digression? | 24th September 2020
September 24| 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) first described by Gartner a year ago is an emerging strategy that combines network and security functions with WAN capabilities. As per Gartner, “SASE capabilities are delivered as a service-based upon the identity of the current conditions, entity, enterprise security, and uninterrupted risk analysis throughout the sessions. Identities of entities can be associated with people, groups of people, Apps, IoT Frameworks. By 2024, at least 40% of enterprises will have explicit strategies to adopt SASE, up from less than 1% at year-end 2018.” Is such aggregation necessary and why you should pay attention to this offering?
In this context, Express Computer in association with Fortinet is organizing a Live Webinar, titled “Is SASE just an Industry Analyst’s digression?”
- Explore the emerging cybersecurity model with enhanced data protection and performance
- Learn how SASE security model can help your organization in several ways
- Get insights and tips about how enterprises can save cost by utilizing a single platform
- Learn how you can simplify your IT infrastructure with a cloud-based network security service model
- Alain Sanchez, EMEA CISO Senior Evangelist, Fortinet
- Umesh Mehta, Global CIO, Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.
- Dhananjay Khanna, Vice President – Cyber Security, SBI Cards
- Jitendra Panchal, VP (IT), Central Depository Services (India) Ltd (CDSL)
- Dilipkumar Panjwani CISO, CDPO & IT Controller, L&T Infotech Ltd (LTI)
- Adam Haylock, Head of Global Cyber & Information Security, Fidelity International
- Ashish Gaikwad, Managing Director, Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]