- This event has passed.
Need for Identity and Access Management architecture for enterprises in today’s context | 25th September 2020
September 25| 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
As proliferation of cloud technologies increase, firms are posed with the challenge of ensuring data security, network security, application security in a complex data environment with limited funding on IT Security and highest possible rate of return. Also, with the growth of the cloud; the concept of a defined perimeter and perimeter security is losing its context. Hackers are finding innovative ways to impersonate employees and exploiting their privileges to steal critical and sensitive data. In the past five months, as remote working has increased due to the pandemic, there have been increased cases of hacking, phishing and other online frauds, as hackers try to take advantage of possible vulnerabilities.
At the same time, more and more businesses are going online, and have the need for an IT infrastructure that is easily accessible and scalable. With a rise in remote working, there is a critical need for ensuring ‘ease of use’ for employees in accessing different applications and services. There is also an equally critical need for organizations to understand and gain more control and visibility into who is accessing what information and from where. In this scenario, the role and need for an intelligent and scalable identity and access management architecture, is more necessary today.
With this context in mind, Express Computer and Thales, have come together to create a virtual round table conference, wherein we will be inviting top CIOs and CISOs for sharing their views, perspectives and best practices on how they can secure user identity in a constantly changing digital environment. We will also have some notable perspectives from technology leaders from Thales, who share their global experience and expertise to help CIOs and CISOs mitigate new threat vectors.
- Rana Gupta, VP of APAC Sales, Cloud Protection and Licensing, Thales
- Prashanth GJ, Co-Founder & CEO, Technobind
- Dilipkumar Panjwani, CISO CDPO & IT Controller, L&T Infotech Ltd (LTI)
- Sethu Seetharaman, Chief Risk Officer, Mphasis
- Amarjit Singh, Head – Strategic Projects, Security, Persistent Systems
- Ved Prakash Nirbhya, CIO, Tech Mahindra
- Aditya Vardhan, Head Cyber Security & Risks, Quess Corp (MFX India & Qtek Systems)
- Manish Tiwari, Global CISO, Bharti Airtel
- Chandan Pani, CISO, Mindtree
- Kiran Belsekar, Vice President – Information Security, Aegon Life Insurance
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]