Ramp up your cybersecurity strategy in the era of remote working | 8th October 2020
October 8| 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The world has become accustomed to remote work, and companies have adapted to this change. However, working remotely—far from a permanent and secured perimeter—is exactly what hackers have been doing all along. Working in this type of environment is their forte.
Many organizations are only just beginning to realize the security risks associated with remote work. Cybercriminals have had this knowledge for a while, and they’re heavily banking on leveraging it. This is why it has become more important than ever that organizations fortify their security, especially for the remote workforce. It’s crucial that IT teams ramp up their cybersecurity strategies and maintain the integrity of the IT infrastructure.
Join us for a virtual conference where IT experts are coming together to discuss the trending IT security practices and share use cases that will help you avoid falling victim.
- Increased security risk from remote working
- Cyber security checklist for remote working
- Key challenges related to BYOD in remote working conditions
- Need for organisations to re-visit their Business continuity program
- Updating BCPs and remote working policies/practices whilst prioritizing cyber security during post COVID-19 re-strategizing
- Romanus Prabhu, Head – Global Technical Support, Unified Endpoint Management & Security ManageEngine
- Kapil Uniyal, Vice President & Global HBU Head Infrastructure, Security and Cloud Technology Services, Birlasoft
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]