- This event has passed.
Building a Digital India through Hyperconvergence (HCI) and Multi-Cloud
September 30| 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
As we succeed in curtailing COVID-19, India’s Public Sector Units (PSUs) will soon get back to their nation-building role. The change has been long coming. Digital India set the tone. COVID-19 will accelerate its adoption. The time is now, for India’s government undertakings – Maharatnas, Navratnas, and Miniratnas – to make a digital switch. Against this backdrop Express Computer in association with Nuntanix is hosting a virtual round-table on ‘Building a Digital India through Hyperconvergence (HCI) and Multi-Cloud’
The virtual round-table will surround multiple trending areas in the PSU space, with insightful panel discussion and sessions. It will also bring together some of the best IT thought leaders from the leading PSUs in the country sharing their journey of digital transformation, and their lessons from successful Data center and cloud projects.
Moderated by the Editor of Express Computer, the round-table will see a representation of the country’s top 5-6 PSUs IT heads along with the speakers from Nutanix and Inspira.
Key Areas to be Discussed:
- The evolution of Digital Transformation through Data centre
- Modernization the role of Hyperconvergence in PSUs environments
- How to simplify and unify PSUs cloud management strategy?
- Post-COVID, Will the New Normal for PSUs Be ‘Digital First?’
- How can PSUs survive and thrive in the new normal?
- Naresh Purohit, Regional Head (Systems Engineering), Nutanix India
- Dominic D’Silva, Head – Presales & Solutions, Inspira Enterprises
- Manoj Jha, CIO & Head of IT, BEML Ltd
- Praveen Kumar, General Manager (Information Systems), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- Debananda Bera, GM(BIS) GAIL(India) Ltd
- Shailesh Tripathi, Executive Director (IT), HUDCO
- Dipesh Jain, Chief Manager, IT, Power Finance Corporation Limited
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]