- This event has passed.
Bring your data, build your future with Generation 2 cloud
September 25| 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Using the Cloud for Innovation, Agility and Scalability
Express Computer in partnership with Oracle presents a unique Virtual Conference on ‘Bring your data, build your Future’.
The conference will explore and highlight how the next generation of Cloud can help businesses innovate faster, improve customer engagement, drive business efficiencies and accelerate digital transformation. Most businesses face the challenge of moving to public cloud, as it involves a costly re-architecture and requires their teams to be trained in new skills, most public clouds also compromise on performance and control. The scalability of their apps is also a concern, as most data heavy apps that do not use the public cloud database tend to slow down with an increase in usage when the apps need to constantly speak with the database. [read more]
Join us on 25th September 2019, as we explore how Oracle with their unique Generation 2 Cloud services and innovations such as the Oracle Autonomous Database (touted as the industry’s first ‘self-driving, self-securing and self-repairing’ database), will help enterprises truly use technology to drive business and revenue growth. In this virtual conference, you will learn how enterprises can use the power of the cloud to boost their decision-making process. You will hear of examples such as Federal bank, Hertz, Code inks, Accenture, Vodafone, Sharda University to name a few which have adopted Oracle Cloud to accelerate decision making and better serve its customers.
Join us in this virtual conference to explore how your firm can truly drive competitive advantage and get more faster, deeper and accurate insights to take your business to greater heights of excellence!
- Munish Mittal, Group Head-IT & CIO, HDFC Bank Limited
- Mitesh Agarwal, Vice President – Key Accounts, Oracle India
- Shailender Kumar, Vice President and Regional Managing Director, Oracle India
- Manoj Chugh, Member – Group Executive Board, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Sudershan Singh, Director of Product Management, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Shiv Kumar Bhasin, Chief Technology and Operations Officer (CTO/COO), National Stock Exchange of India Limited
- Mohan Srinivasan, Senior Director, Cloud Pursuit, APAC, Oracle Singapore
- Jagdish Ramaswamy, President and Chief Digital Officer – Hindalco Industries, Aditya Birla Group
- Goutam Kurumella, Director – Autonomous Cloud, Oracle
- Vikram Nagaraj, Senior Manager, Solution Engineering Hub, JAPAC and EMEA, Oracle India
- Srikanth RP, Editor, Express Computer, Indian Express Group
Who Should Attend:
- CIOs, CTOs
- Senior IT Decision Makers (VP, GM, Directors etc..)
- Business Leaders (CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, CDO, CHRO)
- Senior Leaders in Finance, Operations, HR and Marketing
- Data Officers, Data Scientist, Data Analysts
- Senior Architects and Senior Professionals Cloud Applications
For complete details visit: Oracle Virtual Conference
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]