- This event has passed.
Technology Senate Bangla 2019
September 25, 2019| 3:00 pm - September 26, 2019| 1:30 pm
Date: 25 – 26 September 2019
Venue: The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata
Enabling The Indo-Bangladesh Digital Confluence
A two-day hosted conference focused on the digital transformation of the enterprise
The growth of the domestic industry and a heightened focus on ‘Digital Bangladesh’ has spurred sharp progress in the functional and technical knowledge of resources, especially in next-gen technology skills.
Consequently, several product-based companies have established large teams, emerging as key suppliers for the local and regional industry. Sensing the opportunities ahead, IT vendor companies are renewing their commitment by announcing new alliances and strategic plans for the country.
Looking at Bangladesh’s potential to become an ICT hub and how Digital Bangladesh Vision has become a reality, Express Computer, a 30-year old IT publication from The Indian Express Group together with CRN, the world’s leading IT channel publication, is presenting its marquee conference, Technology Senate, now in its 19th edition, to a new destination and with an international focus
The first Edition of ‘Technology Senate Bangla’ will be held on 25th & 26th September 2019 in Kolkata, India. The Target Audience of this mega conference will comprise of IT decision makers from the government sector, enterprises across vertical industries, and leading channel partners of the country.
We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to participate in this conference, and gain from the benefit of interacting with exactly the decision makers and budget holders your business seeks in Bangladesh.
Who Will Attend:
- CIOs / CTOs/ CISOs/ CXOs from biggest firms in Bangladesh
- Key bureaucrats from the top government departments
- ICT Practitioners, Consultants, and Thought Leaders
- How Digital Bangladesh is transforming the country
- The State of Digitization of Business Enterprises in Bangladesh
- How enterprises are increasing investments in digital innovation
- ICT roadmap of Bangladesh – the government perspective
- Facilitating sustainable development through the usage of emerging technologies
- Leveraging technology for the effective delivery of public services
- How organizations in Bangladesh define digital transformation and the resulting business outcomes
- The transformative potential and impact of emerging technologies with practical use cases
- Competitive advantage for partners who are taking digital-first approach and gaining incremental market share
For complete details visit: technologysenate.com
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]