Smart Technology Summit for e-Gov & PSU and Digital Leadership Award for excellence – for PSU & e-Gov
September 26| 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Date: 26th September 2019 | 10.30 am to 05.00 pm
Venue: India Expo Center, Greater Noida, Delhi NCR, India
The Indian Government is fast pushing forward an agenda of digital transformation, and is catalysing several PSUs and government departments to look at leveraging digital technologies in a big way. At the Indian Express Group, we recognize this huge digital transformation, being undertaken at a national level, and are excited to play our part in encouraging and inspiring digital innovations.
Express Computer, in association with Messe Munchen India, is organising a day-long conferenc for e-gov & PSU and Digital Leadership Award for excellence – for PSU & e-Gov “. The conference will bring together some of the best thought leaders in the country sharing their journey of digital transformation, and their lessons from successful e-governance projects. This conference will be co-hosted with Smart Cards Expo, which has a huge focus on IoT, Artificial Intelligence, RFID and Mobile Payments.
The Conference will explore:
- Best practices and learnings from India’s most successful IT and e-governance projects Using emerging technologies (Blockchain, AI) to radically transform governance
- Significance of IoT in ensuring better service delivery
- Building a better cyber security framework: Lessons from global hacks
- Best practices from specific technology led initiatives in central MMPs such as Income Tax, India Post, Passport, and state MMPs such as agriculture, healthcare, education, public distribution systems, road transport, crime tracking
- Reskilling Digitally: What needs to be done for rebuilding the skills required for a new India
- Digital Leaders Awards Ceremony
If you have an interesting article / experience / case study to share, please get in touch with us at [email protected]